Harry Potter Studio - Year 7
This term year 7 will be going to Harry Potter Studios as a part of their English studies.
As well as a tour of the studio, students will also be taking part in a workshop:
‘FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN’
Students will have the opportunity to look at the journey of a film production from the script to what is seen on the big screen. They will study the processes used, focusing on artwork, plans, white card models, storyboards and the finished sets used in the Harry Potter™ film series.
- The process of film production.
- The application of mies-en-scene.
- The industrial processes of film-making.
- Costume design processes.
- Evidence of the design process.
- The role of the Designer