Healthy Hammers - April 2019

We are delighted to announce that we are running a healthy lifestyle workshop for KS2 with our trusted partners at West ham Foundation.

HEALTHY HAMMERS is a workshop that teaches and inspires children to live a healthier lifestyle. The 6 week programme rsun during school time.

  • 6 week programme covering a range of topics which encompass a healthy lifestyle, these are:
    • Balanced diet
    • Benefits of breakfast
    • Healthy Lifestyle
    • Healthy Teeth
    • Sleep
    • Lurking sugars
  • Each lesson lasts for approximately 1 hour with 60% of this time being classroom based with the other 40% being physical activity linking both classroom learning and such activities
  • Each session involves a take home sheet for the children which helps to further educate the child outside of the classroom but aims to integrate both the child’s parents and wider family.
  • Programme aimed at KS2