Physical development involves providing opportunities for young children to be active and interactive; and to develop their co-ordination, control and movement. Children must also be helped to understand the importance of physical activity, and to make healthy choices in relation to food.
This term the children will be:
- Discussing the routines for games and pe
- Exploring and discovering our playground equipment
- Learning how to line up and walk around school
- Developing pencil skills - grip, control and pressure
- Developing cutting skills
- Use various artistic tools and medium and independent activities to promote stronger fine motor skills